Pelin Randall
8/14/14
The Happiness Project Trio
Homework 2 part 2: Positive Psychology Lecture 5
** Happiness is whether we
like it or not? It is the highest end, is the meaning and purpose of life.
In May, I sent a
letter to Elle and Lizzie said “Belief in self-fulfilling
prophecies, please do not answer me right away, take your time and think
about it. How do you respond my letter? What do you want to promise me? I
believe you can do it once you put your heart to it.”
Now is August,
we all know that Happiness is such important in our life. I am happy that
mother plus two daughters (us) all posted in the same picture. We will be
success after hard working on our happiness.
** A positive emotion can take us out of the downward spiral
and create an upward spiral. It does not take a very long time.
From my daily
record, I met “Secret” in February 2011. It taught my thinking from negative
(in case…or…) to positive. So my life became happier.
Then I met
“Dr. Tal’s Happiness” in July 2013. Many of wisdoms and tools taught me how to
upward my happy level.
Now 2014 in
August, we set a group team to study. There have weekly report and call meeting
for all lectures. It does not take a very long time (goal for a month) our
happy level will create a high-speed upward spiral.
** How can I act in my life pursuing my happiness is not that
selfish? Happiness is contagious, if I am
happier, I am more likely to contribute to other people’s happiness and
wellbeing.
Dr. Tal said
selfish is a wonderful thing about human nature, if we appreciate that part of
our nature, that part of our nature will appreciate, and we will have more of
it. I realized it’s no matter the people that we care, or the people that we
love, if we wish they can be happier, we must be more selfish to pursuing our
happiness first. Then we can contribute out our happiness.
** Gandhi said “Well, madam, because a month ago, I was eating
too much sugar.” The optimal way spreading
happiness is to work on your own happiness. Because then you are leading by
example.
“Belief in
self-fulfilling prophecies” I am working so hard to study Dr. Tal’s video
because Gandhi story reminded me a lot.
I talked to
myself, I should go through the 23 lectures one time, before I introduce it to
my two daughters. I spent a lot of time to study, at the same time I realized If I want to tell my kids “Effort is important” but rather how effort I
am.
I am leading by example.
Now I am so
happy to read and to share all Happiness articles with Elle and Lizzie. My wish
come true… on Lizzie’s birthday 8/12/2014. I made this wish during on Mother’s
day. I said: “Can I be my daughters’ student or classmate before my birthday?”
here is, we are at the same group to study and do the homework, my dream come
true!
** The power of the mind, “Belief in
self-fulfilling prophecies” very often
they determine how we perform, well or poorly.
Within one year, my mind never give up my goal, the goal is repeat and
repeat to study. For me, Dr. Tal’s ideas reflect his wisdom; they are not
just ideas. We should not to ignore them. This is the power of my mind.
** People have the tendency to be obedient to authority, call
the power of the situation. how do we create a
positive situation? How beliefs become self-fulfilling prophesies? How it is
through the situation that we create expectations, believes of people? And
these believes become reality.
After our
summer vacation in Taiwan, I understand how difficult to create a positive
situation. From family and friends members to create is easier than one or two.
During in our traveling time, Elle and I tried to create a positive situation
around all members. We created many of expectations, we help members to believe
different kind of the power, we introduced and even went shopping the grateful
jar, we found many of great books. Ok, but then? Game over?
In here I am
so grateful that Elle lead us (Lizzie and I) a team to continue our homework,
we still maintain a positive situation by three of us. Another way said, I’ve been wish it should be
happen in my family and friends group. But, I don’t feel the power still
at.
第5堂課-型態的力量
幸福!不管我們喜歡還是不喜歡?它是最終極的,是生命的意義和目的。
五月時,我曾寫信給Elle 和Lizzie說「相信自己說到做到,先不必回答我,花點時間想想怎麼回覆,你們要如何作承諾。我相信你們可以做到只要你們用心。」
現在是八月,我們都了解,幸福在我們人生中是如此重要。我很高興,媽媽和兩個女兒 (我們) 都在同一個畫面 (作功課)
。我們的幸福經過努力會成功的。
積極情緒可以帶我們走出惡性循環,不需多久即可再創造一個良性循環。
從日記的記錄,在2011年2月我遇到「秘密」它教會了我的想法從消極面 (萬一如果或...) 到積極面。所以我的人生變得更快樂。
然後在2013年7月我遇到Dr. Tal的幸福課,許多智慧和工具教我如何提昇我的幸福水平。
現在2014年8月,我們設了讀書團隊。有每週報告和電話研討所有課程。不需多久 (目標為一個月),我們的幸福水平將創造出高速的上升螺旋。
然後在2013年7月我遇到Dr. Tal的幸福課,許多智慧和工具教我如何提昇我的幸福水平。
現在2014年8月,我們設了讀書團隊。有每週報告和電話研討所有課程。不需多久 (目標為一個月),我們的幸福水平將創造出高速的上升螺旋。
我追求幸福是不是自私?快樂會傳染,我快樂更可能幫助他人也快樂。
Dr. Tal說自私本來就是美妙的天性,如果我們感謝這份天性,這份天性會更增值,我們將擁有更多。我意識到無論是我們關心的人,或是我們愛的人,如果我們希望他們能更快樂,我們必須更自私先追求我們自己的幸福。然後我們才可以奉獻出我們的快樂給他們。
甘地說「嗯!夫人,因為一個月前我也是吃太多的糖」。傳播快樂的最佳方式,是從你開始追求快樂也就是以身作則。
「相信自己說到做到」我努力學習Dr. Tal的視頻,因為甘地的故事啟發我很多。
在介紹這23堂課給我的兩個女兒之前,我要求自己應該讀一次,我花了很多時間讀書,同時感悟到,如果我想告訴我的孩子們「努力是多重要」最好是我先努力,以身作則。
現在我很開心地閱讀並與Elle和Lizzie分享所有幸福課的文章。在2014年8月12日Lizzie生日當天,我的願望成真了...。我在母親節時許這個願望,我說「在我的生日時,我可以做我女兒們的學生或同學嗎?」,心想事成!現在我們在同一個組但讀書和做功課,夢想成真!
在介紹這23堂課給我的兩個女兒之前,我要求自己應該讀一次,我花了很多時間讀書,同時感悟到,如果我想告訴我的孩子們「努力是多重要」最好是我先努力,以身作則。
現在我很開心地閱讀並與Elle和Lizzie分享所有幸福課的文章。在2014年8月12日Lizzie生日當天,我的願望成真了...。我在母親節時許這個願望,我說「在我的生日時,我可以做我女兒們的學生或同學嗎?」,心想事成!現在我們在同一個組但讀書和做功課,夢想成真!
意念的力量「相信自己說到做到」!我們常常說到做到、或常常說到但做不到,是決定這意念力量的多寡。
一年內我的心念未曾放棄我的目標,我的目標是重複再重複的學習。對我來說,Dr. Tal的理念反映了他的智慧,它們絕不只是理念而已,我們不應該輕忽它們。這是我的意念力量。
人們傾向於必須服從權威,這稱之為環境的力量。如何創造一個積極的環境呢?如何讓信心變成「相信自己說到做到」?如何創造預期的環境,去相信人?經由這些信心轉換成為現實。
我們在台灣渡完暑假後,我了解創造一個積極的環境很難,家人和朋友成員多,比一兩個人容易。 旅行期間Elle和我試圖創造出整體成員的積極環境,我們開創很多期盼,幫助成員相信各種能量,介紹甚至去採買感恩瓶,發掘很多好書。好吧,結果呢?遊戲結束?
在這裡我非常感謝Elle帶領我們 (Lizzie和我) 的團隊,繼續我們的功課,我們仍然保有三個人的積極局面。另一種方式來說,在我的家人和朋友間,我一直希望延續著,不過我並沒感到力量仍在。
在這裡我非常感謝Elle帶領我們 (Lizzie和我) 的團隊,繼續我們的功課,我們仍然保有三個人的積極局面。另一種方式來說,在我的家人和朋友間,我一直希望延續著,不過我並沒感到力量仍在。
No comments:
Post a Comment