Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pelin

Eat Pray Love homework 37-53

Let go? or Don't involve?

When Liz met David, their story started from the attached. Without fall in love with David, Liz might no chance to go to India and found herself. Their story ended with the detached. "Let go" opened another door for Liz.
When Elle met Happy, their story started from the attached. Without fall in love with Happy, Elle might no chance to yoga field and found herself! Their story ended with the detached. "Let go" opened another door for Elle.
When Lizzie met Herman, their story started from the attached. Without fall in love with Herman, Lizzie might no chance to know she wanted be happy and found herself! Their story ended with the detached. "Let go" opened another door for Lizzie.
I don't understand how the destiny will be, but I believe anything happen should has their own way. If we put in more care, pay in more attention, and study more from our life. I guess we will more understand "How happen?" or "Why happenåš—? It is not the ending can make us wake up, is the journey! The life journey let us learn from one step to another step, till upward spiral.
Here is another story, When Pechuan met us during this summer, our story started from the attached. Without deep earnest negotiation together, Pechuan might no chance to change her life and found herself! Her story will ended with the detached. "Let go" will open another door for Pechuan. Actually, it has been a long time that Pechuan back and forth in two different kind of moods. She decided to move back and stay with her parents soon. I guess she is ready to give up insist or struggling, the two schemas can not be balance. "Let go" she choice to detached.
Rex will help Pechuan to move out on Sunday. The story between Rex and Pechuan reminds me this words, "Let go". To be their older sister, I should learn from attached to detached. "don't involve" can give two of them more chance to learn, that is their karma, or their fate... I just got this insight tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment